1. Measuring Chemistry ( 250ml/roll of film, and read instruction forJOBO.)Place chemistry in 68F bath, and arrange them according to their logical order. ***Note: always test the fix with hypo-check.
2. Go in to film loading room. Arrange what you need clearly on the counter. Make sure to have extra reels and tank ready. When ready turn light off, and/or close the door behind you. Wait long enough for the flourescent light to stop working. In the dark make sure to check for light leaks. ****If loading your film takes longer then 20 mn, don’t panic!!!!!! Put your film in an empty container, close the lid, and go out to get help.
3. Follow instructions to develop your film. Make sure to replenish or dump certain chemicals
****sometimes the fix comes out looking a bit strange in color, but if it was checked , it is o.k.
When hypo-clear change its color, it is time to ask the monitor to change
4. Once you are done, make sure to clean up after yourself.
5. Drying film should not take longer then 20 min. When opening and closing the dryer, make sure to have the fan turned off.
6. Once the film is done, take it to a dry area to follow the rest of the way
DEVELOPING B&W FILM
****Temperature must be kept constant @ 68F or 20C.
Unless indicated agitation must be constant during the first 30secs, and afterward 5 secs for every 30 secs cycle.
water 5 minutes constantAGITATION
TIME read directions
STOP water or stop
TIME 1 min for water
30 secs for stop
TIME 6-8 minutes until clear
TIME 1 minute
TIME 3 minutes
TIME 30 secs
****make sure to always test fixer
It is best to use distilled water for photo flow
Rinse and put away containers…..